J J M Medical College, Davangere, KA, India
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) – Radiodiagnosis, Diagnostic Radiology Residency
2003 – 2006
Mysore Medical College, Mysore, KA, India
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Medicine, First
1996 – 2001
Vice Chairman and Director
Gadag Scan Centre, Gadag, KA, India
December 2007 – January 2011 (3 years 2 months)
S N Medical College, Bagalkot, KA, India
December 2006 – May 2011 (4 years 6 months)
Consultant Radiologist and Manager
Imaging Center at Medical Pavilion Bahamas
May 2011 – Present (4 years 11 months)
ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates), License 08092017
Associate Professor, S N Medical College, Bagalkot, KA, India (Dec 2006 – May 2011)
Director and Vice Chair, Kritapura Gadag Scan Centre Ltd (Dec 2007 to Mar 2011)
- Breast Imaging
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Hombal, A., Hegde, K. and Narvekar, V. (2007), Cemento-ossifying fibroma of mandible. Australasian Radiology, 51: B176–B179. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1673.2007.01789.x
- Hombal A G, Hegde K K. “Giant haemangioma of the scalp – a case report. Indian J Radiol Imaging 2006;16:41-3
- Hombal A G, Narvekar V N. Leigh’s disease (subacute necrotising encephalo-myelopathy)-a case report. Indian J Radiol Imaging 2005;15:217-9
- To develop, manage and supervise the imaging services at The Imaging Centre at The Medical Pavilion Bahamas
- To facilitate and promote the overall growth of the Centre and its Imaging Service.
- To assist in the development of a state-of-the-art imaging center at Sunrise Medical Centre for Freeport, Grand Bahama, and the Northern Bahamas, and other satellite sites.
- To promote, perform and participate in clinical research at the Centre.
- To assist with medical education and the development of TeleMedicine.